Time Voyager

• GMod
  • 9838 postów
  • Miejscowość:południe Polski

Napisano 20 grudzień 2011 - 19:02

Mýa - ”K.I.S.S.”[FLAC](2011)

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

Buy the first single, Mya My First Night with You, it was already 12 years ago thing. he began to look a little visibility. watched him win the first a Grammy trophies (Lady Marmalade). looking at his work more and more texture. (Fear of Flying, Moodring). Then he looked at his very ugly album Sugar & Spice album reduced to only limited release in Japan (results or traveling took him back to) .. This rise and fall of watching a singer. really wonderful thing .. basically just started listening to kiss when the album once ran. very glad that the continuation of the album Sugar & Spice .. so scary genre not only produced the album are quite standard. and use the singer's own sweet temperament. whether it is dynamic dance Fabulous Life, Alive and Before You Say Goodbye rhythmic hook. lyrical Sorry performance The level is also useful in the past .. especially recommended Mr. Incredible song .. this song arranger lyrics have a certain standard .. Mya sound performance is remarkable. whisper sexy singing this song every tick a rhythm. really take along (show) to the bottom of my heart itches .. If you had asked me to be scared of his Sugar & Spice. Please give Mya a chance, this time to be mad, but he captured your Kiss Le!!!

Dołączona grafika
01. K.I.S.S.
02. Rear View Mirror (feat. Sean Paul)
03. Fabulous Life
04. Mess Up My Hair
05. Fugitive of Love
06. Love Me Some You (feat. Marques Houston)
07. Mr. Incredible
08. Problem + Solution
09. Runnin’ Back (feat. Iyaz)
10. Before You Say Goodbye
11. Sorry
12. Love Comes Love Goes
13. Evolve
14. Alive

Dołączona grafika
Album Name : KISS
Artist : Mýa
Music Style : R & B
Resource Format : FLAC
Release Date : April 13, 2011
Size: 393.4 mb

Suma Kontrolna.
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść musisz odpowiedzieć w tym temacie, bądź Zalogować się.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych