Skocz do zawartości

- - - - -

Emeli Sande - "Our Version Of Events" [FLAC] (2012)

R & B

• Nie możesz odpowiedzieć
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 hermit

Time Voyager

• GMod
  • 9838 postów
  • Miejscowość:południe Polski

Napisano 05 wrzesień 2012 - 22:49

Emeli Sande - "Our Version Of Events" [FLAC] (2012)

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

2009 debut, "Never Be Your Woman" "Daddy" and other works. Sande music extravaganza. Orchestral brass instruments and psychedelic rhythm of the dance is to bring out the good Sande voice straight to the sky. Virgin ready Sande pre-solo, Sande has been named by the many other artists require writing songs. The list included Tinie Tempah, Cheryl Cole, Tinchy Stryder and Profesor Green. Her talent and even attract the attention of Simon Cowell's Syco Stable - recently she is Leona Lewis, Cher Lloyd and Susan Boyle songwriting - and last week, Christina picked her song into his own the new album. "My music is difficult to describe." Says Sande lyrics I put in the past two years, I was busy to tinker with their album, but at the same time I also sophisticated, but also writing songs for other rap artists and singers writing songs for others is a rare opportunity. "the Emeli Sandé of this virgin disc won the 2012 Brit Awards, "music critic Choice Awards". Most of the production part of the album is by Jim Abbisss (who the Arctic monkeys as well as Adele produced songs) one arranged. Jim helped the Sande pick music recordings.

Dołączona grafika

01 Heaven [4:13]

02 My Kind Of Love [3:18]

03. the Where I Sleep [2:11]

04. Mountains [4:11]

05. Clown [3:41]

06. Daddy (feat Naughty Boy) [3:08]

07. Maybe [3:47]

08. Suitcase [3:07]

09. Breaking The Law [2:56]

10. Next To Me [3:17]

11. River [4 : 40]

12 lifetime [2:54]

13. Hope [2:58]

14. Read All About It (Pt. III) (Bonus Track) [4:45]

Dołączona grafika

Album Name : Our Version Of Events

Artist : Emeli Sande

Style of music : rhythm and blues

Version : [FLAC]

Time : February 13, 2012

Size: 301 mb

Suma Kontrolna.
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść musisz odpowiedzieć w tym temacie, bądź Zalogować się.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych